Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr. Personality



I looked at Ezra today and thought, "He won't be a baby much longer." Made me feel a tiny bit sad, but also excited for what's to come. He is such a delightful little guy and gets cuter by the minute. I love how much he shows his personality lately and caught a few fun shots of him this past week. My friend, Kendra, had her turn babysitting on Friday and just couldn't stand the long hair around the ears anymore (She's a Hair Stylist). So, she trimmed up his hair (but left the personality on top) and he looks like such a big boy! Photos to come!





Ezra tried "Yo Baby" Yogurt for the first time this week - Yum!



This messy face is pretty common around our house.



Ezra was delighted by this balloon the other day.



Look at those cool string - and my big boy sitting himself up.



I love his big grin and silly hair!



Everything goes in the mouth. Look at Ezra sharing!


Hmmm...what  happens if I drop it?


Where'd it go?


Can I reach it?

No comments: