Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My First Tag

This is my first blog tag. Here it goes!

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Friday off with Tim.
2. Watching some Mystery Science Theater this weekend.
3. The next season of Dexter on DVD.
4. Clearing our yard of weeds and planting grass instead.
5. Reading "North and South" (if it ever comes through inter-library loan)
6. Using my free trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements to do digital scrapbooking.
7. Seeing the Nauvoo Pageant for the first time.
8. Spending my entire Saturday playing!

Things I did this weekend:
1. Went on a date to see Transformers 2. Dumb movie. Good date.
2. Had the Nelsons over for Sunday dinner.
3. Celebrated the pipes getting fixed.
4. Played with my kids.
5. Realized that I've come along way in 5 years of marriage. I had my feelings hurt, but saw that it wasn't intentional, and was able to move on (even after he did it a second time!). If marriage doesn't teach good communication skills, nothing will.
6. Taught Young Women's on the fly (and not for the first time)
7. Played a hidden object game on the computer (love these!)
8. Looked through photo albums with Ella.

Things I wish I could do:
1. Take a cooking class.
2. Get the motivation to exercise.
3. Sell $1000 in Scentsy a month (at least).
4. Be patient enough to pump so I could be away for more than 3 hours at a time.
5. Sleep in.
6. Visit my family this summer!
7. Find time to write every day.
8. Get my writing published.

Shows that I watch:
1. 30 Rock
2. Ballykissangel
3. Fringe
4. Dexter
5. Lie to Me
6. Monarch of the Glen
7. The Office
8. Battlestar Galactica

Places I'd like to travel:
1. Australia
2. Maine
3. Hawaii
4. Wisconsin (nearby amazing water parks)
5. England
6. Ireland
7. Argentina
8. Spain

People I tag:
1. Keely
2. Tiffany
3. McKinzie
4. Kristi
5. Jen

2 comments:

Annalise said...

Yay, you did it! By the way, I totally think you should take a cooking class. And do you know how to use Photoshop already? I downloaded a similar free program called "Gimp" and it's great but I'm totally lost.

Nancy said...

Very cute blog, Mindy. I hope you don't mind but I added the link to it on my blog--under friends...for quick reference and to share with others :)

I totally the get the lacking motivation to exercise...so frustrating lately, I feel like by the time I'm done with everything (work, etc) for the day I'm just pooped and want to veg. Will have to come up with a new motivation--my sister says she is motivated only by fear of public humiliation and so thinks if she enrolls in a bikini contest she'll be forced to exercise otherwise humiliate herself. Hilarious.

Oh yeah, she still has yet to sign-up for a contest ;)

Be well.

N

oh, p.s. here is a link to my cousin-law's blog--she is gifted at electronic scrap booking and thought you might get some ideas from her posts http://www.krisandco.blogspot.com/

and sorry for such a long "comment" ;)