Sunday, May 24, 2009

We're Related

I looked through our "digital library" of Ella photos the other day and thoroughly enjoyed reviewing the images of our little girl over the last 2 1/2 years. She's brought so much joy to our lives and truly helped me to understand the meaning of family. Now that we have our little Ezra to add to the library, I can't help but compare their photos. Tim always disputes that Ella wasn't as chubby as Ezra, especially because it's so difficult to remember now that she's such a thin girl. She might not have been as long as Ezra, but she certainly had the belly and big, adorable legs! I took some photos of Ezra on the changing table to try and do a side-by-side comparison of the two. Here it is:
Round Cheeks
Chubby legs
Birthmark between the eyes
Big Belly

I think they're related!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I love cute, round bellies and rolls on babies - thanks for sharing the fun!