Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ice Cream!

I wish I had video of this, but I think the photos capture the joy fairly well. Grandma Cathy sent those Jr Frosty Halloween coupons in a fun package to Ella. They are a genius gift - the perfect size treat for a little one, plus they involve a car ride, getting a treat, and eating ice cream! This is heaven for Ella and the perfect solution to a doldrum afternoon.

We went out for a Frosty this afternoon and I explained to Ella that the ice cream was from Grandma Cathy. I asked her if she could tell Grandma "thank you" next time we talked to her. She decided to express her thanks then. Here's her "thanks" to Grandma without the audio. So cute!

"Thank you,


Grandma

for the cream!"

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's very sweet! I bet your mom just loves that! I love that you can totally see the words she is saying!! Hope you are feeling well...

McKinzie said...

These are priceless. You'll have to look for some great paper to scrapbook these.

McKinzie said...

These are adorable! I can't wait for the sentences to come.

McKinzie said...

These are adorable! I can't wait for the sentences to come.