Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Facebook Celebration

I know that not everyone who reads this blog was celebrating last night, but for those of us who were, what a celebration! I watched the news coverage online by myself, but I wasn't alone in my anticipation. It was such a pleasure to keep my facebook page open and see so many of my friends and a family members change their status. Many were dancing, jumping up and down, and longing to be at a party. The historical significance of the moment also touched so many and I loved sharing the thrill of it all virtually. To those of you who joined the facebook celebration, I say "thanks" for sharing such a memborable evening with me!

1 comment:

Annalise said...

Regardless of who you voted for, I hope everyone sensed how monumental yesterday was. It's definitely one for the history books.