Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Queen of the World!

So, my mom gave me a nice reality check yesterday. I originally started this blog to share news about my family and post pictures. She asked for more photos of Ella, so here's some from the other night.We bought a box of baby wipes Saturday and Ella desperately wanted to carry it around. I enjoyed watching her strain to pick it up, convinced that she could do it. I tried distracting her with the smaller box of wipes that she could carry, but she would have none of it. Eventually, she decided that, if she couldn't carry it, she might as well stand on it.My favorite part came when she instinctively reached her hands up in the air and declared her dominance of the box. It was completely reminiscent of the famous "I'm King of the World" scene in "Titanic." Unfortunately, we did not capture her doing this alone, but here's some fun photos. In the final photo, she's showing me her beloved belly button.

2 comments:

Cathy May said...

Thank you, thank you, Grandma loves her pictures. She is growing up so fast.
Grandma Cathy

Tiffany said...

That's too funny! She is at such a fun age right now, and growing up so fast!!!