Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Love My Daddy!

Ella really wanted to hang out with Tim, so he carried her on his back while he mowed the lawn. She loved the ride for about 10 minutes, then she was done.


There's nothing like a snuggle with Dad when you're sick!


Tim dressed Ella and was serious about this combo!

Lately, Tim has traveled quite a bit. He was gone 8 days in the past 2 weeks - 5 one week, 3 the next. Ella gets so excited when he comes home and just follows him around. The other day, he came home from running an errand, Ella heard him in the garage and turned to me saying, "Oh! Daddy! Oh!" I'm a bit jealous of her adoration (Can you say "mommy" when you don't need something?) but I totally get it, so I can't really blame her. I just wanted to share a few cute Daddy/daughter pictures from the past month.




3 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Cute pics and thanks for updating!

Alicia said...

haha, come on! The outfit looks great! =)

Rebecca Pierce said...

When the mommy attachment starts its transition to a daddy preference, I shout hooray! I love that when Chris is around, I can be as invisible as I want to be. I love that they call his name when they need to be wiped, put to bed, etc. It is still all me when they want comforting, and they still love on me all day, but I RELISH in a little daddy obsession, and so does he!