Monday, February 2, 2009

Modbe Display Items at Outlet Prices!

I still have some fabulous items remaining from last season’s catalog. They come from my display and are in new condition and have only been tried on a few times. I would love for these items to leave my inventory and be enjoyed by my customers!
So, I am offering them at the same prices Modbe is selling them for at Outlet sales in Arizona and Utah. Grab them quick while they’re available! All items are sold as-is with no returns available. I will accept cash or check for these items. Shipping is $6.

I have one of each of the following:

Charmain (Dark Wash Denim) Jeans - $25 a pair (Originally $79)
Size 4
Size 8
Size 12

Swim Tops - $20 (Originally $48)
The Halter – Cocoa Floral – XL
The Retro – Blue Floral – Small

Banded Bikini - $5 (originally $26)
Brown – XL
Navy – S
Brown – M

Swim Skirt - $8 (Originally $32)
Navy - S

Kidbe Items - $5 (Originally $13 - $15)
Red Capsleeve – Medium
Uniform Blue Camisole – XL

I also have a Large Grey Striped Cowl-Neck Sweater from the current Catalog that I am offering at the online sale price of $20.

Please contact me with any questions at mindyfarmer@hotmail.com or at 217.204.2027. Thank you!

No comments: